Tuesday 18 May 2021

Our Learning From Mis McGrath

Today on Monday Mrs McGrath made us do the funniest activity ever, a chatterbox. It is like the picture below, with positive words. At first I  liked it a lot so at home time if  I showed it to my mom she would try to work on it. This was awesome.

The other activity was a compliment circle so what you had to do was say a nice compliment to another person then  they would say "thank you".

Lastly we did some blogging. "What's blogging" you say? Well you make  a sentence of what you did and people on the internet can see!

Then Mrs Sands came back!

But until now.

Blog ya later!




1 comment:

  1. Kiaora Ashwin,
    I think I have used one of those paper things before.
    Are they the ones when you have to pick a number and a colour?
    Ma Te Wa,
    Cillian

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.